Monday, March 15, 2010

Pizza & Teeth brushing

This is not going to be one of those blogs where I update daily.  Sorry folks.  But this is what I've learned so far:

1.  Pizza stuck into reusable bags is supper messy.  This bag might have to be pizza specific now.  But pizza for breakfast is awesome.  I will be having breakfast for lunch.

2.  Korres products are awesome.  They are all natural cosmetics that a well packaged and you can buy them at Sephora and online.  Did you know that most cosmetics are made from petroleum, the same crap as plastic?  But Korres' products are 100% natural and good for you.  I just started using them, and their yogurt mosturizor is AMAZING.  And it's packaged in glass.  Me: 1, Plastics: 297.  Well, it's a start.

3.  Toothbrushes.  Are made of plastic.  But now you can buy them made out of recycled yogurt containers, so at least that's less impact.  It's ickiness right into my mouth, but I'm not going without some teeth brushing.  So Me:1.5, Plastics: 297.5.

4.  Computer - still plastic.  Damn you plastics!

No comments:

Post a Comment